Awards & Grants
- Arts Integration / STEAM grant program, funded by the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation ($100,000), September 2018 - August 2019
- Program: http://dodgesteam.weebly.com/
- Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Grant: "The US-NJ-South Korea Project at William Paterson University: Exploring Korea’s History, Culture, and Education System through Experiential Learning" ($85,000), funded by the U.S. Department of Education, October, 2013- March, 2015.
- Program: http://www.wpunj.edu/coe/2014fulbright-hays/
- Deliverable: http://nova.wpunj.edu/anh2/fulbright-hays-korea/index.htm
- "Highly Commended Award Winner" at the Literati Network Awards for Excellence, 2011:
"Exploring international multicultural field experiences in educational technology” published in Multicultural Education & Technology Journal
- Outstanding Paper Award, international Conference of the Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education (SITE), 2006:
"The benefits and limitations of online group work in a teacher education program"
- Technology-Integration Mini-Grant, William Paterson University (Spring, 2006).
- Recipient of the Teachers College Scholarship (Spring, 2001 & Autumn 2000)
- Ewha Scholarship for Academic Excellence (Spring, 1990 & Autumn, 1990).